August 24, 2017

"TV Stars with Scrap Our Stash" LO by DT June

Hello Everyone!

Today, we're sharing this lovely layout from Designer June inspired by the
August Sketch + Word Challenge:
June said this about her layout:
"Hello SOS fans! June here today sharing a fun layout about our "live studio audience" TV adventure!
When I saw this sketch, I right away thought of using journaling cards. I have stacks of them. They worked great, although I did adjust the sketch orientation. I also added a large circle in the background to look like a big camera lens. The Elle's Studio TV themed products were perfect for this page.


For the fun "TRAVEL" word challenge I used:
T - TV embellishments
R - Red or film strip Ribbon
A - Acrylic stars
V - Vellum
E - Elle's Studio
L - Letter stickers

If you would like to see more details about this page, please stop by my blog (http://superstickchick.blogspot.com/). Can't wait to see what you create!
-June"

Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment