May 27, 2017

"Say Cheese" LO by DT Rachelle Olaridge

It's Saturday!

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far!
Here's a beautiful layout from Designer Rachelle
inspired by the May Sketch:

"Say Cheese"

Rachelle shared this about her layout:
"It's Rachelle here today with a new sketch Stash layout. You have a few days left to enter this challenge. I so loved working with this fantastic sketch; totally awesome! The focal picture gave me the idea to use these fab colors. I love working with chipboard so applied it along with a bit of mixed media on the background.
WORD-MOTHER:
M~My Mind's Eye Collection
O~Organza Ribbon
T~Thread
H~Heart
E~Enamel Dots
R~Ribbon
I hope this project inspires you to grab your stash and enjoy creating. Thanks for stopping by and viewing.
See Ya Again Soon!
"

Please click HERE for more information about the 
May's Sketch Challenge:
 
Just 2 more days to get your layout uploaded!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment