May 15, 2017

May Sketch Challenge - Word: Mother

It's time for the 
May Sketch Challenge! 
Example: M - Metal, O - Owl, T - Twine, H - Heart, E - Eyelets, R - Rubons
*Items used for each letter must be a "stash" item.

When posting your layout, you must include in your write up what items you used
to be considered for the random prize drawing.

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.
Entries are due: May 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

This beautiful layout we are sharing with you today
was inspired by the challenge, and created by our
May Guest Designer:
Jinny Newlin


 Jinny shares this about her layout:
"I don’t know what it is about pictures of my kiddos reading, but they’ve been the inspiration for a number of my pages this month.  I love that I caught my littlest in his underpants and with his book upside down in the photo featured here.  It’s such an accurate depiction of everyday life in my household.  I used a happy mix of old Citrus Twist Kit goodies to bring it to life and couldn’t resist getting a little messy with my watercolors.
Blog Link:
Thanks for everything, ladies!  I’ve truly had such fun playing along with y’all this month."

Thank you Jinny so much to our Guest Designer! 
Now it's your turn! 
Make sure you upload your layout on the side bar before May 29th!

Have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable page Jinny. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always Jinny!! Love your style! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time at Scrap Our Stash and I had so much fun with the MOTHER challenge. I also love all the wonderful inspiration from you super creative croppers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I thought it said link closes in 11 hours but it said it closed 11 hours ago.
    Oh well I still had fun making my layout and using the word Mother.

    http://barbgreenberg.blogspot.com/2017/05/a-family-smile.html

    ReplyDelete