May 23, 2017

"Crazy for You" LO by DT Asa Johansson

Good Morning!

Today, we are sharing Designer Asa's beautiful layout
inspired by the May Sketch Challenge:

"Crazy for You"

Asa shared this about her layout:
"Hi! I Hope you´re enjoying May! 
This is my take on this lovely sketch! That boy in the picture is my baby boy that turns 15 in two days. I can´t believe it.... And I´m turning 22 for the 19th time this year... I´m so proud being his mother!


Stash used:
M - mist
O - oval
T - thread
H - hearts
E - enamel dots
R- red

Hope you want to join us for this fun challenge!
Can´t wait to see your work!

Hugs Åsa!"


Please click HERE for more information about the 
May's Sketch Challenge:

Can't wait to see your layout inspired by this sketch! :)

Have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment