May 5, 2017

"Cozumel 2016" Layout by Designer Sherri Caramico

It's FriYAY!!!!
If you are scrapping this weekend, and need a little motivation, check out
the incredible layout 
SOS Designer Sherri Caramico 
created inspired by the 
Sherri:
"Hi everyone!! Since it is May, that means that it is time for another FUN layout challenge here at the Scrap Our Stash Blog! I really love these Tic Tac Toe Challenges as they help me to look through and find items in my "Stash" that I purchased because I loved them, and then somehow they got put away and forgotten about, ( or buried under something, most likely!)
I chose to go straight across the middle and used:
The Color Yellow
Clouds
Paper Clip 

I decided to use the "Here We Go Collection" from Simple Stories for my layout, which captures a memory of our Disney Wonder Panama Canal Cruise, and our fun day on a Dune Buggy Tour in 
Cozumel Mexico! 

I hope I have inspired you to play along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!
Link to my blog:

Here's the challenge...click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.
Enjoy your weekend and I hope you get some creative time in to put together a layout 
based on this month's board so you can share it with us.

AND...if you are celebrating NSD this weekend, check out all of the
challenges we have going on.
You will have until May 13th to upload your entries for a chance
to win a total of (2) prizes!
Click HERE for the challenges, details and rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment