November 25, 2016

"Ensemble" LO by DT Marie

Hello and Happy Friday!

Today's inspiration is from our Designer Marie.
Check out her beautiful layout:

Marie shared this about her layout:
"I used the color combo from the list, these three colors together are such a great combination! Really love them! I used a paper from Ella & Viv for my background. Their papers are amazing, they are sturdy enough for any mixed media composition and the colors are bold and vivid. At first I was a bit scared by the sketch. Then, I went in my stash and tried to find elements and embellishments that would fit into it. And one by one, they fell into place, without me noticing that the sketch was really taking shape right under my eyes. Happy scrapping times!"

Just a couple more days to upload your layout. 

Here's the challenge:

Click HERE for more information.

Have a wonderful Day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment