June 26, 2016

"Fun at the Beach" LO by DT Zsoka

Hey All! 

Today we have a beautiful layout from Designer Zsoka to share with you:
Zsoka says this about her layout:
"Hi there, Zsoka here with you today with a new layout for the sketch and stash challenge! I've followed the sketch closely because I liked it as it was plus it's not a layout I would normally do! I like doing different styles once in a while! From my stash I pulled out some old polka dot paper, searched for a quote that's related to the sea and I used quite a few rub-ons (sun and clouds, What a day, Journal piece, even the mint sequins!).
I hope you'll play along with us, there's still a couple of days to do so!
Thanks for stopping by!"

Here"s the challenge:
For more information about this challenge or 
the June Stash Challenge, please click HERE.

Just a couple of days left to get your layout uploaded! 

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment