October 16, 2015

"Toes In The Sand" Layout by DT Steffanie

Hi there!
There's no better way to end the week than with awesome inspiration
to get your mojo going.  
Today's amazing feature is the creative work of talented DT Steffanie
inspired by our 
Steffanie:
"I have had this metal title for-ever...I am not kidding you. At least 10 years that has been sitting in my stash. When I saw this challenge, I immediately thought of this item and it became my inspiration for photo selection. It feels so good to finally put this treasured title to good use! It could have stood alone as the metal for my page but I decided to add some swirly paper clips as well, adding a little more interest and facilitating the visual triangle.
I love how this one turned out! I hope I have inspired you to give this sketch and challenge a try!"

And here's the sketch that inspired Steffanie's layout, just remember to dig into your stash, find some metal you have buried or have been dying to use and add it to your layout:

Click HERE for challenge details and rules!

Thank you for stopping by and remember to return tomorrow for more of our
October Sketch Design Team inspiration!!!!

Also, later this morning we will be revealing a few more layouts created 
by our design team inspired by the ScraptoberFest Challenges!!!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment