May 28, 2015

"Water Day" by Rochelle

Hi All! :) 

Here is a layout by Rochelle to inspire you today:
This is what Rochelle said about her layout:
"This was a fun layout to create because I love to play with my inks and sprays! I wasn't quite sure how I was going to create the background so I played around and created multiple peices before I created this one. I finally got to use my Prima stamps that I had been wanting to use and for the challenge, I made handmade flowers & pinwheels."

Remember…. both May Challenges end by midnight tomorrow night (May 29th)! Get your layout uploaded on the side bar. :) 

Here’s the sketch by our May Guest Design Artist Lanette:
and don’t forget to add HANDMADE FLOWERS! :) 

For more information on this challenge and the May Stash Challenge, Please click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment