August 17, 2014

"Glad Day, Sister" Layout by DT Dulcinea

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!
DT Dulcinea has created the lovely layout below inspired by our
And this is what Dulcinea  share about her page:
"Time for some old goldies. I chose product from old collections from Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon, Studio Calico and American Crafts and a cardstock already painted – sometimes I may experiment and I don’t want to use them on the layout I’m working on, so I keep for another time. 
This sketch is so great and easy to work with for anyone, and voilá, here is my layout about my sister using 100% old material."

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to create a page inspired by our
August Sketch with Stash Challenge!
Click HERE for details and rules on the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment