February 6, 2014

"Princess" LO by DT Joefil

Joefil brings us today's fabulous inspiration based of the Feb. 1st Stash challenge:
 Here's what she said about her layout:
"Another fun challenge this month! In this SWAK challenge I used my daughter photo looking so serious in her princess outfit, because when I took this photo mommy said be serious, lol. I used pink cardstock for the background,I hand stitched the scallop border on top using pink thread, then the washi tapes behind the photo is from recollections, then I used stamp arrows from studio g the small ones on the page, then the big pink arrow is cut from my cameo and add color using the Heidi swap pink color shine, and the kraft paper I used is on the right corner behind the photo by the title. I also added some misting using primrose and red cherry color shine and then the last thing I added is recollections bling."

Now it's your turn to try out the challenge! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment