October 24, 2013

"Where Is He?" Layout by DT Kelly

Today on our blog we have some really "playful" inspiration for you!
Kelly did a awesome job playing with her paints and mists and the October Sketch 
to create this super fun layout!   
I love her sun and clouds!
Read what Kelly shared about her take on this challenge:
"This sketch was perfect for my son's sneaky water balloon photos! I am such a fan of water colors and rarely ever use them. I chose to take some of my mists and some acrylic paints that I watered down to paint the sun, clouds and grass. I love the soft effect water colors have and then used the paints to drop in the corners for some added color and splash effect. I then decided to grab my black Sharpie marker and give a little more definition. I can't wait to see all the layouts this month using a variety of paints!"

Thank you for stopping by and look forward to more awesome design team inspiration tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment