February 6, 2013

Anything Fuzzy ~ Wendy C

Good Morning!  Time to share more inspiration!!!
DT Wendy and her thoughts on the "Anything Fuzzy " Challenge:
Good Morning! For the "something fuzzy" challenge, I had to dig through my stash to find something to use. Down at the bottom of the drawer, I found these adorable Spring felt accents. Cute, colorful and FUZZY! It really is a good morning when I get to work with a beautiful morning picture and clean out the stash. I hope you all have a good morning! 
and here is Wendy's layout using some cute little fuzzy critters:
Have you checked your stash yet and pulled out your Fuzzies?
You have until Feb 27th to create a layout and show us how you used something FUZZY on your page!
Go HERE for the challenge

6 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, love the colours in your photo and the colours you've chosen really reflect them. Your fuzzy creatures are adorable - especially like the snail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are about the cutest little felt fuzzies I've ever seen--great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute fuzzy critters! I also like the lace touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo and those felt shapes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fuzzies are such cute critters!

    ReplyDelete