November 29, 2012

Pagerize Karen by Elizabeth!

Remember we are Pagerizing Karen this month? Well,Elizabeth is back today with her version. Here is a reminder of Karen's and a reminder to send yours in! We may choose your layout to Pagerize next time!!!
Deb♥























As soon as I saw Karen's scrap page, I just had to pagerize it. I've chosen to scrap a photo taken of my son 42 years ago - the first professional photo taken of him. Although it's a black and white shot, I remember that he was dressed in palest green so I chose papers with green for the page. I've moved the photo cluster up to the right of the page, but otherwise it is more or less the same layout as Karen's. Elizabeth

Laugh, Laugh Often - 1

4 comments:

  1. This is so precious! I love that you drew the colors from your memory into the layout! What an awesome little photo! Fantastic job Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thisw is darling! I love all of your embellies clustered. That duck is just too cute. Great Baby layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet baby layout, I like that you used the colors you remembered as inspiration for the page.

    ReplyDelete