July 20, 2012

July STARS and STRIPES Challenge by Ange

Here is a new layout for the July STARS and STRIPES Challenge, today it is brought by DT Member Ange! We want to see yours too! Come by here for details and let's see how you translate the challenge :)

For July the Scrap Our Stash challenge is Stars and Stripes, which for many means 4th of July, freedom and fireworks, but I chose to go literally. :)


You know at 2 you'd think that you could get a few good shots that aren't posed, but these faces seem to be Jayse's favorites when he sees the camera coming.

I love this star paper but hated the idea of covering some of those fun shooting stars, so I cut around them in the areas I needed with my craft knife.

For my stripes I used patterned paper. Why not right? It has all those fun stripes all fixed up nice for you already, so I just cut the section I wanted to use and attached it to my lo.

Add a little bit of tape, embellies, doodles, ink, name, date and warning to the world and you have a fun little layout ready for the album. :)Ange


5 comments:

  1. Super cute Ange! Lovin' the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! Love your photos and that "starburst" adds so much to the overall effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome colors with great photos...this page just "pops"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout, I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is absolutely awesome! Love the starburst and all the bright colors. Great title work as well! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete