July 15, 2012

July STARS and STRIPES by Kathryn

Hi Everyone, Design Team Member Kathryn has a new layout to show us today for the STARS and STRIPES challenge. Here ya go!

Hello everyone, it’s been a while since I was on the blog, but I’m hoping to find some more time to have a good look at everyone’s projects this month! My Stars and Stripes layout is of my daughter, Emma, on a pony ride at a fair last summer. The photo is not brilliant, it was taken on my phone, but it’s a lovely memory to share. Her daddy was leading her up and down, an experience for him as well as he’s not used to horses!

The papers are Bo-Bunny and I’ve raised the stars and the banners on pinflair glue to create a bit of depth around the photo. You can just make out feint stripes I think under the picture in a starburst pattern. My first layout in a long time with no flowers or butterflies on it! Have a good day!

Kathryn X



















You too can play along and read all about what to do right here :)

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout! Love those circles and the title work and stars are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab! Love the banners and circles and the way you "underlined" the title with shooting stars. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout... the colors are delicious and the raised embellies are poi-fect!
    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat layout, I like the circles.

    ReplyDelete