December 19, 2011

December Anything Goes Challenge by Debbie B.

Reader Debbie B. submitted this layout for the December Anything Goes challenge.  She said:

Here is my 2-pg layout for Scrap Our Stash- Anything Goes Challenge...and a silly one at that of my son and his girlfriend at college, bored one evening and taking these bizarre pictures of themselves, which they posted on Facebook- which I just loved them -so jfk I did a page for his scrapbook. I used plain black and white striped background- not to take away from the photos from my stash, the polka dot paper and die cut in peach are by MME "so sophie" and the punched out circles are from Making Memories and scattered on the page with pop dots. I used my Cricut and Gypsy to cut out the large arrows with the title "Double Vision" which works so well -- on them with backed them with black cardstock, which I also used for the mats on the pics. I really enjoyed working with these photos- and really like how this layout turned out...Anything Goes!
Debbie Bakk

Now it's your turn to take the December Anything Goes Challenge. To take the challenge just complete a project and email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com


All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on December 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of February. This challenge ends at midnight central time on December 31st.

10 comments:

  1. Too fun and cute! Love the title and arrows and that you mirror imaged the 2 sides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the striped background and the arrows! Fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout! The photos are so great. I love the mirror effect of the photos and each side of the layout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colours and a precios double LO!!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, what a fun double layout! I love the crazy photos and the symmetry. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Those photos are a hoot and you have really done them justice with this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you mirrored the two pages to match the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos are really cool! you did a great job reinforcing the theme with the way you made your page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo cute - I love the fun photos and the way you were able to make them the focus of the layout. Love the black and pink too!

    ReplyDelete