November 10, 2011

Pagerize Tamara by La Vikinga

Guest Design Team Member La Vikinga submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge # 15.  She Said: 
This is fun - to part of Scrap Our Stash (even if it's only for a month!) so I made another LO with stash. "Here's my Pagerize This page with three pictures and blue shades like Tamara's. I even copied the idea of putting a monty under the left picture.... My LO is really made of stash and I used paper pieces from Bo Bunnys last years winter collection and snowflakes from different places to make my own background paper." Greetings from La Vikinga

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge. See all the details HERE!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! That is beautiful! Great work with the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your stash. I like how the string of snowflakes create an eye-catching frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout girl!! I love the masking and all those beautiful snowflakes! You are were very creative with all the different kinds there are on here. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your snowflakes. Very striking layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi and thanks for your nice comments!

    Stacey; I think I must have made a spelling mistake when I wrote "monty" because what I meant was the journalling square beneath the left photo... I don't know the word "monty" either...

    Sorry for that,

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the misting! The whole page is wonderfully put together! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the colors and the masked snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you layout! Such beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete