November 19, 2011

November Recipe Challenge by Mary Pat

Hey Everyone,
Mary Pat here to bring you my take on the November Recipe Challenge.  I had a different take on the recipe challenge.  I created a layout with a picutre of my son who was having a hard day.  My recipe is for how to create a Monster!

In order to create a monster you need 1- 2 year old, No Nap, Over stimulated and Too much sugar.  When you add all those things together you get a Lil' Monster!!!! 

I hope you enjoyed my take on the November Recipe Challenge and now it's your turn to take the November Recipe Challenge. You have two choices
Follow this recipe:
5 embelishments (flowers, buttons, etc)
4 words or letters in your title
3 pictures
2 pattern papers
1 solid paper
 or
You can do a layout containing a recipe - maybe one of your family's favorite Thanksgiving dish or a family recipe.

To participate in the November Recipe Challenge - just complete a project using one of the challenges mentioned above and email a picture of your project along with a description to mailto:Scrappinpsycho@live.com All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on November 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of January. This challenge ends at midnight central time on November 30thAll

10 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Pat, you have me chuckling with your recipe - my son's 42 now but I do remember the terrible twos like it was yesterday! Love your layout and the photo is perfect. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Pat, I love your take on this challenge! Such a cute recipe. And that photo is adorable. Rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love those little monsters! Adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo Cute! Cutest monster ever! Love your take and your layout looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lo is just too cute! Love your take on the recipe challenge, the splatters, monsters and bits and pieces of paper. Your son's "monster" face is so cute, love the pouty lip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he he - nice title and I like papers you have chosen to ilustrate the monster...

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea! This is too cute!!! Love it. Fantastic job all around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the story behind the page! The elements you chose tell the story so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this. I love your take on the recipe... We have that recipe at our house sometimes too! What a great use of your monster paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your take on this challenge, great page!

    ReplyDelete