November 21, 2011

November Recipe Challenge by Debbie B.


Guest Design Team Mmeber Debbie B. submitted this layout for the November Recipe Challenge. She said:

Here is my layout for the November recipe challenge: 5 embellies-4 words or letters-3 pictures-2 pattern papers and 1 solid paper. I used a sketch from Sketches in Thyme and all the papers are from the Recollections paper stack. I also used my Cricut with 3 cartridges - Calligraphy Collections- Accent essentials and Wild Card for the title and hearts and xoxo. I then dry embossed all the cuts on white cardstock and then used my heat gun with silver, pink and red powders to heat emboss just the hearts . Also a Recollections x x x border punch was used. I really enjoyed working with this recipe this month and it works so well, I have already used it on 2 other layouts I did this weekend. I have this layout also on my blog:
http://debbiebakk.blogspot.com

Now it's your turn to take the November Recipe Challenge. You have two choices
Follow this recipe:
5 embelishments (flowers, buttons, etc)
4 words or letters in your title
3 pictures
2 pattern papers
1 solid paper
or
You can do a layout containing a recipe - maybe one of your family's favorite Thanksgiving dish or a family recipe.

To participate in the November Recipe Challenge - just complete a project using one of the challenges mentioned above and email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on November 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of January. This challenge ends at midnight central time on November 30th
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Very cute layout! I love the color scheme and the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute! Love the colors and layered hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with everyone else....cute layout - cute couple!! ha Love the pink and brown...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink and brown combo. It's one of my favorite color combinations. This is a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brown and pink.it makes for a perfect blend of masculine and feminine for the page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute page, I like how you put the words of the title.

    ReplyDelete