November 29, 2011

Meet Guest Design Team Member Tiffany


Hello from Massachusetts! My name is Tiffany, and my husband and I have 2 crazy kids, 1 hyper dog and 4 cats! I am lucky to have a family that understands and supports my hobby (obsession) with all things crafty. I spend hours each day in the sanctuary of my craft room; creating layouts, cards, altered art, cross stitch and a whole lot more. I'm excited to be part of the team this month as a guest designer, I always have fun using that stash, but now I feel like I have to go shopping again, help!! =)
Tiffany Call
The Painted Frogblog: http://bkfastattiffanys.blogspot.com
etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/thepaintedfrog

12 comments:

  1. Welcome, Tiffany! Sounds like you have a busy, fun life. Looking forward to seeing your work in December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Hello Tiffany....my SIT DT sista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tiffany! It is a good feeling to use up your stash and create something new. But I have to admit, it's nice to get new "stuff" too. Hey, it's ok as long as your using it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! Very cute lo, love the way you used the ribbon and buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the welcome everyone, glad to be here using up my stash this month!!

    =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tiffany, love your layout, the touch of lime green zings against the hot pink. And, yes, it's great to use up stash but lovely to indulge in yet more gorgeous goodies:) Elizabeth (Guest Design Team Member too)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Tiffany - love the colors you used on your page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the colors you used, the pink and yellow is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Tiffany - great 2 pager. Looking forward to working with you in December.

    ReplyDelete