August 10, 2011

August Re-do Challenge by Wendy K.

Design Team Member Wendy K. submitted this project for the August Re-Do Challenge.  She said:

When I found out the theme for this month I thought I was in trouble. I am not one to go back and re-do any of my layouts. I'm just glad they got done in the first place! I decided to "do" a 10-Year album like the one I had made for my first child for my second 10-year-old. Let me tell you it was much easier the second time around! Here is the outcome:



You can see the entire album with details and my first album on My Scrapbooking Blog.

Now it's your turn to take the August Re-Do Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a mini. I went to your blog to check out the whole book. My ds is coming upon 10, so I guess I could create pages for ages 1-9 and just wait to finish age 10! I'm inspired! Also, Spellbinders has come out with new book page dies so you can cut your chipboard bases and cut matching paper to cover them perfectly. Minis usually scare me. This, I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is a great idea for a mini.
    Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Love how you used the Re-do idea in this way. Cute mini album too!

    ReplyDelete