March 27, 2011

Dust it Off Challenge by Wendy


Design Team Member Wendy submitted this layout for the March Dust it Off Challenge.  She said:

I pulled out all the stops with this layout. Everything I used is old, old, old and I literally had to dust off my border punch! I used a sketch from My Little Sketch Book which made a perfect layout out of these boring pictures. For more details, visit My Scrapbooking Blog.

Now it's your turn to take the March Dust it Off Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

8 comments:

  1. old, old, old...cute, cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same border punch! I think you did a nice job dusting everything off for a lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper looks great with the pool photos. I think I have the border punch somewhere in my stash too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your stash - the boarder punch adds so much to the page. The colors are great with these pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the border punch looks like it deserves a lot more use- love the colours on this- cute

    ReplyDelete