September 30, 2010

September Challenge by Karen


Posted by PicasaReader Karen submitted this layout for the September Challenge.  She said,
"Hi !
I only found your site yesterday.
I'm sure I have missed out by a matter of hours ( it is now 3pm in Holland)
I'll try harder next time
Karen Williams"
With the time difference she made the deadline.  I just was unable to post it until now! 
You do still have time for the Frugal Friday Challenge - it doesn't end until midnight central.  And the Pagerize This Challenge goes through the 12th.  So hurry!

10 comments:

  1. Karen, I really like the use of punches on this page because while your color scheme is all design perfect the punch is what combines everything in the layout the best I believe. Plus I am a sucker for butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,

    Glad you made it in time. What a cute layout -the border punch just adds to the sweetness of the page.

    Thanks for playing along here at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how the border punch just works so well on this page. Great to see your page, Karen. Hope we see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...beautiful Karen!!! So glad you found us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lovely layout Karen! You really incorporated the challenge in a cool way and I love your title work!!
    Glad you found us and participated. Now that you know where we are you can get started on the new October challenge just posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet layout, I love the borders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simple, sweet elegance of this page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. karen i love your borders. the colors you chose compliments your photo so well. absolutely divine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the soft colors! Your border punches look great too!

    ReplyDelete