February 13, 2010

Special Valentine Challenge

Once in a Lifetime - by Mardi

Reader Mardi sent the following layout - for the Challenge.
PICTURE HERE

The journaling reads:
Once In A Lifetime
Once in a lifetime,
you find someone special,
your lives intermingle,
and somehow you know . . .
This is the beginning
of all you have longed for,
a love you can build on,
a love that will grow . . .
Once in a lifetime,
to those who are lucky,
a miracle happens
and dreams all come true--
I know it can happen,
it happened to me, for I've found
my "once in a lifetime"
with you.
~Author Unknown

Now it's your turn - please send your pictures and description via email to scrappinpsycho@live.com - entries are due by midnight Sunday. Check out all the details below in Special Valentine Challenge!

5 comments:

  1. What a nice layout Mardi! I love the quote - it is perfect! Thanks for playing with us for the Valentine's contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool - and I love the poem.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mardi, I like the colors that you chose. The blues and greens with just a pop of red are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mardi, it's a wonderful layout!! Love the quote!!

    ReplyDelete